Saturday, January 15, 2005

WIVES !


Picking On The Wife

In the beginning, God created earth and rested.
Then God created man and rested.
Then God created woman.
Since then, neither God nor man has rested.

Why do men die before their wives? They want to.

Do you know the punishment for bigamy?
Two mothers-in-law.

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.

I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was
"Always".

Marriage is a 3-ring circus:
Engagement ring, wedding ring, and suffering.

The last fight was my fault.
My wife asked, "What's on the TV?"
I said, "Dust!"

First guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!
Second guy: "You're lucky, mine's still alive."

Then there was a man who said,
"I never knew what real happiness was until I got married;
and then it was too late."

Young Son: Is it true, Dad, I heard that in some parts of
Africa a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?
Dad: That happens in every country, son.

A little boy asked his father,
"Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?"
The father replied, "I don't know son, I'm still paying!"

How do most men define marriage?
An expensive way to get laundry done for free.

No comments: