Here are 10 Tips you can use Daily!
1. Sleep well. The average adult needs 8 hours of sleep. If you have trouble sleeping, try meditation, deep breathing, herbal teas (chamomile) or aromatherapy (lavender and clary sage are the best).
2. Eat healthy. A low stress diet (low in fat, starches and sugar) is essential. You are what you eat.Avoid food containing toxics.
3. Have a sense of humor. Laughter really is the best medicine. Read comics. Act silly with a child. Watch a funny movie. Find something to "lighten " your mood each day.( Use rosemary at home)
4. Try something new or wacky. Treat yourself to something different! Take a belly dancing class or woodworking workshop. Dare to do something new always.
5. Keep your cool. Self-control and patience are essential to living a stress-reduced life. You cannot control what people do or say to you, but you can control your own reaction.
6. Stay active. Exercise not only keeps your body looking good, it also releases endorphins. Rejuventate yourself daily by walking or engaging in a fitness program. Meditate cools and destress you.
7. Maintain loving, supportive and positive relationships. Surround yourself with people who share your interests and are encouraging and non-judgmental.
8. Be honest. Lying means always trying to keep up and remember the lie. This can become a major cause of stress.
9. Think positive. Our negative thoughts and fears can be overwhelming. Living with past regrets, guilt or resentment is detrimental to your health. Try changing the way you think, it's difficult, but not impossible.
10. Love yourself. Work on your self-image and self-esteem issues. Stop comparing yourself to others and embrace your uniqueness!