Saturday, September 12, 2009

Marriage Warning


Marriage Warning

After being married for 35 years,
I took a careful look at my wife one day & said,
"Honey, 35 years ago we had a cheap apartment,
a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed & watched a 10-inch
black & white TV, but I got to sleep everynight
with a hot & sexy 19 year-old gal.

Now I have a $ 650,000 home, a $55,000 car,
nice big bed & plasma screen TV,
but I'm sleeping with a 54 year-old woman.
It seems to me that you're not holding up your side
of the bargain".

My wife is a very reasonable woman.
She told me to go out & find a hot, 19 year-old gal
& she would make sure that I would once again be living
in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car,
sleeping on a sofa bed & watching a 10-inch black & white TV.

Aren't older women great?
They really know how to solve your mid-life crisis.

No comments: