Thursday, February 22, 2007

The BE HAPPY Attitudes

THE 8 BE (HAPPY) ATTITUDES
--Robert H. Schuller

1. I NEED HELP--I CAN'T DO IT ALONE.
Learn two miracle-working statements:
"I need help" and I am sorry."

2. I'M REALLY HURTING--BUT I AM GOING TO BOUNCE BACK.
Learn that when bad things happen to good people,
they become better people.

3. I'M GOING TO REMAIN COOL, CALM, AND CORRECTED.
"Blessed are the meek..." is a poor translation.
"Meek" in the Bible means: mighty, stable, kind.

4. I REALLY WANT TO DO THE RIGHT THING.
Learn how to adopt a "Go for it" attitude towards your life and dreams.

5. I WANT TO TREAT OTHERS THE WAY I WANT THEM
TO TREAT ME.
Learn how to heal your hidden wounds,
and allow them to turn you into a better person.

6. I'VE GOT TO LET THE FAITH FLOW FREE THROUGH ME.
Learn how to know god better and overcome doubt.
Faith makes love a possibility. Love makes miracles happen.

7. I'M GOING TO BE A BRIDGE BUILDER.
Learn how to make peace with yourself before becoming a
peacemaker for others--and you 'll discover the opposite of
love is not hate, but fear.

8. I CAN CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY--ANYWAY.
Learn how to remain positive and pardon those who
persecute you, even when all else fails.

No comments: